Ways to take part
For individuals and companies
If you can’t run or don’t want to run, you can also take part without any physical effort – by making a personal donation.
1. Sign up
2. Enter the amount you want to donate
3. Finalise your payment
You can also take part in run4kids individually between 1 and 30 October 2022. Run when you want to and where you want to – for example, along your favourite route at home.
1. Sign up
2. Choose how you want to donate (i.e. with a fixed amount or by the kilometre)
3. Look for private sponsors to boost your run (voluntary)
5. Running, hiking, walking or similar. (max. 2 hours), when and where you want or on 30.10. on site
6. Enter the number of kilometres you have covered
7. Honour your pledge and make your donation
Companies have the option to take part individually regardless of location and date, or to register for employees to participate in the event on 30 October in Zurich.
1. Register your company
2. Choose how you want to sponsor your employees (i.e. with a fixed amount or by the kilometre)
3. Encourage your employees to take part (employees sign themselves up and try to find additional sponsors)
4. Organise a company run independently or join us for a live and direct cooperation
The event organiser is responsible for dealing with all the admin after the run (calculating donations/sending invoices).